I love autumn!
From the cozy knit hats to the cute ankle boots — and everything in between! — I can't get enough of this chill season.
That's why, when a brand rolls out an Autumn/Winter collection chock full of some of my favourite types of cool-weather fashion options, I just can't get enough.
Case in point: the latest release from Bench.
This is a brand that I had honestly overlooked for quite a while. But in recent seasons ... let's just say, they've been grabbing my attention. (See examples of my Bench love here, here and here.)
The Autumn/Winter 2015 range boasts a slew of pieces that I could imagine adding to my winter wardrobe. (Including but not limited the pieces pictured above!)
I can imagine wearing:
- The blue tunic turtleneck (1) for comfy cozy weekends come winter.
- The cute hat (2) from the streets to the stables and on to the slopes.
- The snow-white coat when I'm so cold my face is about to freeze off and I'm cursing the existence of the entire winter season (this is inevitable).
- The fuzzy hoody (4) over a black midi dress for an unexpected hit of texture (didn't see that coming, did ya?)
- And the skinny-jeans-and-boots-meets-casual-coat-and-hoody look (5), well, just about everywhere.
See, I've got it all planned out.
And just because more is always more, I have these four fancies on my fall wish list too. It looks like it's going to be a grey winter in more ways than one.
|I will wear this with everything, I promise.|
|Because you can never have too many black tote bags, right?!|
|With a pair of sneakers and a chambray shirt — like, duh.|
|Is it a sweater? Is it a dress? I don't know, but I like it.|
Shop the full Fall 2015 Bench collection here.
And as if it didn't get any cooler than the already pretty cool (or is it warm!? :P) clothes, the brand partnered with U.K. recording artist Jess Glynne for the latest collection. Let's just say I've been lurking the brand's Instagram just a leee-ttle bit more than usual because of it. #truth
Check out a few of the snaps below:
Post sponsored by Bench Canada