- Homegrown talent -
- The allure of a stylish yet comfy sweater is undeniable on its own ... let alone when said sweater is from an amazing Vancouver boutique called Board of Trade -
- Created from a soft, thick wool-blend knit in a slouchy silhouette, this sweater is as wearable at it is huggable and is a must-have in any cold-weather wardrobe -
- Structured simplicity -
- Keep the 'I'm wearing my pyjamas in public'-look of a loose white button-up at bay with a clean-lined blazer and sharp accessories -
- Sky-high suede Mary Janes paired with a classic Chanel handbag offer an amount of extraordinary to an otherwise plain ensemble -
- Add in button-accented gathering on the back of a smooth, Lyocell blouse that lends a pleasant and unexpected detail to a classic wardrobe piece and you've got yourself a simple, structured look -
- Fabulous flats -
- A good ballet flat is like a classic pair of dark denim ... an extremely versatile, closet staple. -
Though I have found Tory Burch's signature 'Reva' flat a tad narrow for my 'sturdy' feet, the rainbow-range of colours and no-frills design keep me coming back for more of this classic footwear find.
- Paris luxe -
When I hear the word CÉLINE, like any true fashionista, I skip the Dion and head straight to the handbag.
I recently purchased this to-die-for Mini Luggage after falling for the hype of pending price increases and tales of 'it's the last in the company'.
Despite my handbag addiction and my undeniable gullibility, I don't regret this purchase for even an instant.
Structured, shapely and in a smooth-as-can-be leather, this CÉLINE bag is not only a classic -- but a keepsake carryall I can't wait to show off.